Make sure your location is activated in your phones settings. The phone needs to know where you are. Start the app and navigate to the section where you can define a new field, or edit an existing field. Enter the map and zoom in until you find your field, or a location close to your field. Pinpoint the location by pressing for two seconds. You will get two coordinates which represent the latitude and longitude of the selected location. This are the GPS coordinates that you selected. You can also tab the "use this location button" if you are present at the field that you are entering.
Articles in this section
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?
- My report does not arrive, what do I do?
- My app crashes, what do I do?
- I am getting error messages on the phone, what do I do?
- My phone can't find the scanner via Bluetooth, what do I do?
- Can I use the scanner without internet access?
- My Scanner doesn’t turn on, what do I do?
- How many times should I calibrate the scanner?