Check if the calibration cap is properly cleaned. Please follow the instructions as provided on the screen of your phone. If you need to clean the calibration cap, use a cleaning brush or a bit (drop) of water to clean the WHITE side of the cap and make sure it is properly dried before usage. The YELLOW side should NOT in any way be wet or roughly brushed. Please avoid these problems by always keeping the sensor head of the scanner clean before placing it on the calibration cap. Contact support if the calibration process keeps being rejected even when the calibration cap is clean.
Articles in this section
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?
- My report does not arrive, what do I do?
- My app crashes, what do I do?
- I am getting error messages on the phone, what do I do?
- My phone can't find the scanner via Bluetooth, what do I do?
- Can I use the scanner without internet access?
- My Scanner doesn’t turn on, what do I do?
- How many times should I calibrate the scanner?