Yes, it is possible to make your full scan without internet. However, you will need to connect to internet when logging into the app and to send and receive your report(s). Once you're connected, you will have to complete the payment process and it is recommended to synchronize the app to refresh the new arrived data including your report(s).
Articles in this section
- How does the scanner receive data?
- How can I set the geolocation of my field?
- I can't scan the calibration cap, what do I do?
- My report does not arrive, what do I do?
- My app crashes, what do I do?
- I am getting error messages on the phone, what do I do?
- My phone can't find the scanner via Bluetooth, what do I do?
- Can I use the scanner without internet access?
- My Scanner doesn’t turn on, what do I do?
- How many times should I calibrate the scanner?